July 13, 2011

Regina Is Nurse In Brazil


My name is Regina,Female 28 years old,I am from Brazil,my nationality is also Brizalian,I am  a nurse in a goverment hospital in Brazil,I can speak languages like english and brazilian,My qualification is Bechelors degree,I am divorced,My religion is Christian-Catholic,My star is Scorpio,My height is 5 ft 6 inch,my weight is 130 Ib,My eye color is brown,my hair color is brown, I never smoke,But drink occassionally.



Self Description:
I like ballroom dance, like of cinema, theater and to also see a DVD in house I like to talk with the friends in a small bar, or to receive them in house for a pasta and wine, or a barbecue, to go the restaurants, at last, I have a taste very varied, is difficult I do not to like some thing, something I like more, others I learn to appreciate. I am romantic, unconditional companion, understanding, I adore innovating, do thingsunexpected. However, as everybody, also I have my defects. 
Interested in:
Music, Nature, Movies or Cinema, Travel/Sightseeing
Looking For:    
Man Age 30 to 80 for Penpal
Someone that still believes in love, that wants to share the lives of two, that wants to live with responsibility all the goodthings of life. Finally, I want a companion that during a stroll any makes me thinking "I did not wanted to be anywhere else, not to be here"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...